Latam Airlines Global Rebrand
Australia & New Zealand
GTI’s PR team leveraged the official launch event for the new LATAM Airlines brand by inviting stakeholders and influential trade, aviation and consumer media to attend and hear from senior spokespeople about what this milestone means for the airline and its passengers. A media release and images were distributed to media who couldn’t attend and additional media interviews secured as a result.
To coincide with this announcement, LATAM Airlines invited a group of top-tier journalists and digital influencers to experience the new brand firsthand on a famil to South America. LATAM Airlines partnered with Explora to create a tailored itinerary, which showcased LATAM Airline’s expert knowledge of South America; shining a new light on the region’s leading destinations, as well as offering exclusive access to new and exciting locations.
- 34 Australian and New Zealand journalists attended LATAM’s rebrand launch event
- Generated 48 pieces of coverage with a PR value of AUD$657,473 and reach of 16,768,139+
- Guaranteed minimum of 12 destination and product pieces across leading print and online outlets generated via the group famil
- Digital influencer posted 19 images via Instagram throughout the famil (including LATAM’s social media handle and hashtag) to a captive audience of 113,000 followers
- LATAM Airlines was also given 100+ hi-resolution images for marketing and social media use