The flavours of South America
The Brief and our Idea
Raise awareness of LATAM’s new route from Melbourne direct to Santiago and drive early bookings.
GTI developed an integrated campaign in collaboration with Australia’s youngest hatted chef & owner of Atlas Dining, Charlie Carrington to highlight the flavours of South America and drive Melbournians who are into international cuisine to consider South America for their next holiday.
We created a specially-developed series documenting Charlie’s trip to Trip to South America and promoted this across outdoor, digital, social, and radio advertising.
Additionally GTI worked with Charlie to create a new menu for Atlas inspired by his trip, developed-specifically by Charlie whilst also hosting a consumer event in Fed Square in Melbourne to celebrate the route launch.
- +57% LATAM ticket sales vs. previous year
- Over 350,000 people viewed the content series on FB and YouTube, with an average completion rate of 90%
- 5,000 patrons tried the special menu at Atlas
- 4,000 competition entries to win return LATAM flights
- PR coverage of 7 articles with an estimated value of over $50,000
- Close to 200 people engaging through the activation and close to 53K people reached through Facebook