My Park City Story
Australian and New Zealand skiers
GTI recruited Rachael Oakes-Ash, Australia’s leading ski journalist and social media influencer, to experience Park City first hand, blog about her visit and create inspiring photography and video footage.
Rachael’s content was shared via her personal social media platforms, which reach over 23,000 Australian skiers and snowboarders, and via Park City and partner platforms to echo the messaging and create further reach.
The second phase of the campaign included a competition element to capture consumer data. An online advertising campaign targeting Park City’s key demographics drove consumers to enter the competition on the Park City website. Content created by Rachael was used throughout the campaign to inspire consumers to click through and enter their details for the chance to win a trip to Park City.
The third phase of the campaign involved retargeting those who entered the competition with early-bird offers from wholesale partners, encouraging them to convert their interest into booking a Park City holiday.
Rachael Oakes-Ash delivered over and above the agreed ROI:
- 18 high-resolution images
- 30 minutes of raw video footage
- 40 Instagram posts
- Three video posts
- Seven blog posts
- Facebook posts promoting the campaign reached over 200,000
- Instagram posts promoting the campaign received over 2,500 likes
- 15,377 visits to the visitparkcity.com/Australia landing page
- 6,703 entries into the ‘win a trip’ competition
- 6 million + total campaign reach