10th anniversary of conservation
Wild Bush Luxury
The Brief and our Approach
Raise awareness for WBL and it’s 10th anniversary of conservation, ensuring that its properties and tours are considerations for local Australian travellers.
Maximise a small PR budget to engage new audiences and educate consumers about WBL’s conservation and sustainability initiatives.
- Developed key messages based around different content pillars to highlight WBL’s points of difference, including the company’s 10th anniversary and sustainability efforts
- Coordinated a busy press office, including creative storytelling, tailored pitching and ongoing face-to-face media meetings
- Facilitated top-tier media and influencer famils, focusing on the different content pillars
- Engaged a broader media, freelancer and influencer pool outside of the travel pages to reach new audiences
- Secured profiling and interview opportunities for WBL’s owner Charlie Carlow and property managers to demonstrate the passions and expertise behind the brand
- Generated 164 pieces of coverage across a variety of media outlets
- With a reach of 52,794,021
- Delivered key messaging in most of the coverage secured
- Positioned WBL as a thought leader and pioneer in the conservation and sustainability space